Bubble and SqueakFrom conner909 7 years ago
How to make it
- Finely chop the potatoes and crush slightly.
- In a frying pan melt half the drippings and lightly fry the onion,
- Mix in the potato and greens and season well.
- Add more dripping.
- Press the bubble into the hot fat and fry over a moderate heat until browned underneath.
- Turn the "bubble" over, add the last of the drippings and fry until the other side is browned.
The Cookconner909 Southern Calif., CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!