Lobster Mashed PotatoesFrom cincodemayo1 9 years ago
How to make it
- First, cook the box of mashed potatoes following the instructions on the box. Use milk instead of water if suggested.
- Once the potatoes are smooth and ready, dump a load of lobster chunks into the potatoes. The more lobster the better. Get as much as you can afford.
- Season with salt and pepper and a bit of paprika.
- Mix in melted butter to taste and to add to the smoothness.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookcincodemayo1 Los Angeles, CA
The Rating3 people
I've done it both way, with a mix and from scratch. I'll admit from scratch is much better, but if you're in a hurry or cooking for a number of people a mix can be a lot quicker. And about the lobster, keep an eye out for good deals. My local superma...morecincodemayo1 in Los Angeles loved it
If you are going to go the extra mile for lobster, I would highly recommend making your own mashed potatoes. But, otherwise this is a great idea.10gallonhat in Minneapolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!