Grilled Salmon with Honey Dijon SauceFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 4 salmon fillets brushed with oil shopping list
- 8 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 4 tablespoons water warm shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine honey, mustard, water, olive oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Brush salmon fillets with olive oil and grill 5 minutes on one side then turn.
- While grilling on second side brush with honey Dijon sauce.
- Grill 5 minutes longer.
- Serve with extra sauce on the side.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for:)gadandi in Craig loved it
mrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!