Granny Smith Apple SlawFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 5 granny smith apples cored shredded with peel and very well drained shopping list
- 1 carrot peeled and shredded shopping list
- 1 cup currants shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine apples, carrot, currants and walnuts.
- To make dressing combine remaining ingredients then add 1 cup dressing to the slaw.
- Mix well and chill before serving.
- Add remaining dressing right before serving.