Hash PieFrom 22566 6 years ago
- 1/4 Cup butter shopping list
- 1(12oz) package frozen hash browns shopping list
- 3Cups Finely Shredded cabbage shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Shredded carrot shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Chopped green pepper shopping list
- 3 Tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 eggs,beaten shopping list
- 1 (10oz) Can cream of onion soup shopping list
- 1/3 Cup flour shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 12 oz of good corned beef,chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large oven-proof skillet,melt the 1/4 cup butter and place the hash browns in and cook over low heat until bottom in browned,sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In another skillet,combine cabbage,onion,carrot,green pepper,and remaining 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Cook until vegetables are just tender,drain if neccessary.
- In a bowl,combine eggs,soup,flour,mustard,and horseradish.
- Stir in the cabbage mixture.
- Top the hash browns with the corned beef,then the cabbage mixture.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving,cut into wedges,serve.
- I like this with thick slices of fresh tomatoes,and fried eggs.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating4 people
great recipe. will have to check out more from youkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
I really enjoy Hash Browns and this sounds wonderful and nice combination of flavours.aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!