Coconut Lime Red SnapperFrom canzi 6 years ago
- 1 large egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/3 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut (sweetened or unsweetened) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel shopping list
- 4 red snapper fillets (approx 1.5lbs) shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayo shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Combine egg and coconut milk in a shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs, coconut and lime peel in another shallow dish.
- Dip fillets in egg mixture, then dredge in coconut mixture.
- Arrange fillets on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 mins or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayo, mustard, and lime juice in a small bowl. Serve along side fish.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating4 people
I love coconut breaded fish. So good!! I know this has got to be good. Yummy yum yum, yay.gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
This sounds YUMMY.turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!