Blackjack Steak House Potato SoupFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 10 cups water shopping list
- 4 tablespoons ham base shopping list
- 2 cups diced cooked ham shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped carrots shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup chopped white onions shopping list
- 5 cups peeled and diced potatoes shopping list
- 4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 cup cheese spread shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large soup pot combine ham base, ham, carrots, celery and onions in water and cook over medium heat 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes and cook 20 minutes longer.
- Combine milk and cheese spread in a small saucepan then cook over low heat stirring until mixture is combined and warmed through then add to potato mixture.