Grilled Corn MuffinsFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp b.s shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup frozen corn kernals thawed shopping list
- 4 large sacallions chopped shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 4 Tbs butter melted shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the grill to 425F
- Cook bacon ( on grill or in pan )
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper inserts
- In a bowl combine dry ingredeints.
- Stir in corn and crumbled bacon and scallions
- Whisk wet ingredients together.
- Fold into dry mixture.
- Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Place muffin tins on the side on grill with burner off ( will cook with indirect heat )
- Close cover and bake about 20 minutes or toothpick inserted in center has a few moist crumbs attached
- Serve slightly cooled