PB filled PB Chocolate cookiesFrom turlak 5 years ago
- Cookie: shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 egg shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl blend flour, cocoa and baking soda. Mix until well blended.
- In large bowl beat sugar, butter or margarine and 1/4 cup peanut butter, until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg, beat. Stir in flour mixture until blended. Set aside.
- To make Filling: Combine confectioner's sugar and 3/4 cup peanut butter. Blend well.
- Roll filling into 30 - 1 inch balls. For each cookie, with floured hands, shape about 1 Tablespoon of dough around 1 peanut butter ball, covering completely. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten lightly with glass.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 7-9 minutes. When cookies are done, they should be set and slightly cracked. They will be soft and will harden while cooling. I leave them on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then put them on a rack.