AMISH COUNTRY SNICKERDOODLESFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- AMISH COUNTRY SNICKERDOODLES shopping list
- 1/2 c. margarine shopping list
- 1/2 c. Crisco solid shortening shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 3/4 c. flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. cream of tarter shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first four ingredients thoroughly. Presift the next 4 ingredients together.
- Add to the first mixture. Form balls (walnut size).
- Roll into mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Cookies will flatten into circles as they cook.
- May decorate or leave unadorned.
- Store well in Tupperware and can be frozen.