Hot Spinach And Cheese DipFrom dmajor 8 years ago
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and as much water removed as possible(squeeze it) shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 2 cloves chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 can mild Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 2 pounds Velveeta, cubed shopping list
How to make it
- Place butter, spinach, garlic, and green onions in crock pot.
- Cook on high heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese, Rotel, and Velveeta.
- Lower heat and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until Velveeta is melted.
- Stir in sour cream and continue to cook on low until ready to eat!
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating5 people
sounds like I might need supervision......I would eat ALL of this stuff!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds yummy...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Good evening Deb, I came knocking on heaven's door and look what I found. This sounds so good. You have my 5 on this one. Have a good night.... Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it