Baked Mahi MahiFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Rinse fish and put in a baking dish.
- Squeeze lemon juice on fish then sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Mix mayonnaise and chopped onions and spread on fish.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake at 425 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating12 people
This is a wonderful recipe... I also did some Blue Hake that I get from Schwans the same way... it also was wonderful....linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I tried this last night. It is very good. My husband said it was the best I have ever fixed Mahi Mahi.elliejo in Pocatello loved it
Hi, thank you for the recipe, this is amazingly easy and yummy! Just tried this tonight with stir-fry Pakchoy and boiled potatoes... MarvellousD1usualmenomore in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!