Triple Chocolate CookiesFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 4 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups real semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- Drizzle Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/2 cup real semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 teaspoons shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter and unsweetened baking chocolate in 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth (6 to 10 minutes). Cool 20 minutes.
- Combine melted chocolate mixture, sugar, 1 cup flour, cocoa, eggs, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Stir in remaining flour and 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Shape level tablespoonfuls of dough into balls. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are set and cookies begin to crack on top. Let stand 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely.