Goat Cheese and Olive-Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom cherylannxo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400*. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine goat cheese, olives and pepper in a small bowl with a fork.
- Cut a horizontal slit along the thin, long edge of a chicken breast half, nearly through to the opposite side. Open up each breast and place 1/4 of the filling in the center. Close the breast over the filling, pressing the edges firmly together to seal. Repeat with the remaining chicken and filling.
- Lightly beat egg with a fork in a medium bowl. Place breadcrumbs in a shallow glass dish. hold each chicken breast together then dip in the egg, then dredge in the breadcrumbs. (Discard leftovers).
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts; cook until browned on one side, about 2 minutes. Place the chicken, browned-side up, on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the chicken is no longer pink in the center or until an instant read thermometer registers 170*, about 20 minutes.
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating4 people
This looks good! I like stuffed chicken breasts. And no kidding! Especially when you have to surf the channels just to find the event you want to see!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Haha, you are right about Olympics, I am doing the same things - just looking here during commercials... and your recipe got my attention!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Yes, I do know how hard it is and it's driving me nutty. Now let me think, do I watch the Olympics or make dinner? Hmmmmm looks like I'm going to be multi-tasking lol This "5" fork recipe looks awesome and I know it will be a fave. Thanks so much Che...morelor in Toronto loved it