Pickled WienersFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
How to make it
- Slice each wiener into three pieces. Combine with onions; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil for 3 minutes. Pour liquid over wieners and onions.
- Cover tightly.
- Refrigerate several days before serving to allow flavors to blend.
- You can also do pickled eggs.
- For pickled hard-boiled eggs: Place peeled eggs in jar.
- Mix vinegar and water together in equal amounts (enough to cover eggs).
- Add 1 teaspoon salt and two or three hot peppers to eggs; pour vinegar/water mixture over eggs.
- Cover tightly. Do not open jar until set.
- Let set for 2 weeks before eating.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating5 people
I have GOT to try this..how cool..thanks and
high 5!! :):)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Oh, I love my pickles....this is fabulous.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
The name alone lured me in! This is a MUST try for the next office party. It is so much fun to blow everyone away with something completely different....and this recipe definitely qualifies under THAT category! Thanks!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!