LEMON ICE CREAMFrom linebb956 8 years ago
How to make it
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour mixture into your ice cream maker and process. Place in freezer to ripen.
- I have also added eggs and cooked it custard style and frozen, but this is good like it is...
- If you do not have a ice cream maker: Pour in to a 13x9 pan and freeze then:
- Process half of mixture in a food processor or blender until smooth. Remove from processor, and set aside. Repeat procedure with remaining mixture. Return all of mixture to pan.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or until firm. Garnish, if desired.
- 1 1/2 quarts