Snickerdoodle BlondiesFrom juliagulia 9 years ago
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extact shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside. In large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well blended. Spread evenly in prepared pan (mixture will be somewhat cookiebatter-ish.) Combine white sugar and cinnamon in a little bowl. Evenly sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the batter.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until surface springs back when gently pressed. Cool slightly. While still warm, cut into bars with a sharp knife.