Jell-o CakeFrom alaskanmom 9 years ago
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand gelatin, any flavor shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 cup cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4oz) instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare and bake cake in 13x9-inch baking pan as directed on package. Remove from oven. Cool cake in pan 15 minutes. Pierce cake with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
- Meanwhile, stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in small bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water; carefully pour over cake. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- In a bowl whisk milk & pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in whipped topping and carefully spread over cake.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Cut into 16 slices. Store leftover cake in the refrigerator.