Potato Chip Crusted Fried Chicken BreastsFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 cups cilantro leaves shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 jalapeño, seeded shopping list
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- One 5 1/2-ounce bag potato chips, finely crushed shopping list
- Four 6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender, combine the cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, vinegar and water and puree.
- Transfer to a bowl and whisk in the mayonnaise.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- In a shallow bowl, lightly beat the eggs.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
- Spread the potato chips in a third bowl.
- Lightly coat the chicken with the flour, shaking off any excess, then dip in the beaten eggs.
- Coat the chicken with the potato chips.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet until shimmering.
- Add the chicken and cook over moderately high heat until golden and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to plates.
- Serve at once with the cilantro sauce.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
potato chip crust-yum!herby in Albany loved it
great recipe love it high 5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummers with a capital Y. This sounds fantastic. Can't wait to try. Have this one bookmarked for Wednesday's dinner. Thanks for another fantastic post. High 5 girlfriend.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!