Short Ribs Slow CookedFrom sas 7 years ago
- * 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- * 2 1/2 lbs boneless beef short ribs shopping list
- * 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- * 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- * 1 cup beef broth shopping list
- * 3/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- * 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- * 1/4 cup chili sauce shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons catsup shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Put flour, salt and pepper in a bag.
- Add ribs and shake to coat.
- Brown ribs in butter in a lg skillet
- Put in slow cooker.
- In same skillet, combine remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring.
- Pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 9 hours.
- I like to serve with garlic mashed potatoes. In a pasta platter pour some of the ribs sauce. Mound the potatoes on top and place the ribs around the potatoes. YUM!
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating6 people
Well hello my dear friend!
This is a delightful recipe -- I love the flavors that you have in here... and I can see that the gravy must be fabulous!
I took a look at some links and images, and I found one that was particularly...moreshine in Rainier loved it
Looks so yummy. I can't wait to fix it. Thanks,
Donman :)donman in Hammond loved it
Thanks for posting this. I tried it a while ago on short ribs, and today in goes the brisket. The sauce is way good to use just on ribs! :)crainny in Prattville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!