Apple Strudel MuffinsFrom vixiestix 5 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, sugar and eggs until smooth. Mix in vanilla.
- Stir in apples, and gradually blend in the flour mixture. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin pan.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture is like coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over tops of mixture in muffin pan.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to sit 5 minutes before removing muffins from pan. Cool on a wire rack.