Zucchini AppetizerFrom fluffy24 8 years ago
- 3 cups thinly sliced unpeeled zucchini (4 small) shopping list
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram or oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom and sides of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Stir together all ingredients. Spread in pan.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 2-inch squares; cut squares diagonally in half into triangles
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!