One-Pan Pasta and MeatballsFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 jar (25.5 oz) Muir Glen® organic pasta sauce (any flavor) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
- 20 frozen cooked Italian-style or regular meatballs (1 inch) shopping list
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In 10-inch skillet, heat water and pasta sauce to boiling. Stir in macaroni, meatballs and olives. Return to boiling.
- 2. Reduce heat to medium. Cover; cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until macaroni is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating6 people
Sounds easy, quick, and delicious. I know my hubby would love it as he loves meatballs. We will try it out!fizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Oh I love this recipe. I've made this one. Lost it so thanks. FIVE FORKSgreentreefrogs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!