Skillet Nacho ChiliFrom silverqueen 5 years ago
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 can (19-oz.) tomato soup shopping list
- 1 can (15-oz.) spicy chili beans in sauce, undrained shopping list
- 1 can (4.5-oz.) chopped green chiles, undrained shopping list
- 1 cup shoepeg frozen corn shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup corn chips shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 12" nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- heat over high-heat.
- Cook beef and onion in skillet 12 minutes or until beef is done and onion is tender, rain.
- Stir Soup, chili beans, green chilies, cilantro and corn into beef mixture.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat to medium, cook 10 minutes.
- Stirring occasionally until sauce is slightly thickened and corn is cooked.