Oriental Bean SproutsFrom docjoe 8 years ago
- 1 lb. fresh bean sprouts (do not used canned) shopping list
- 2 slices fresh ginger, shredded shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves crushed shopping list
- 3 scallions, sliced into 1" pieces (white and green parts) shopping list
- 1 Tbl. lard shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbl. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. dark sesame oil shopping list
- 3 tbl. oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a saute pan or wok if you have one.
- Add the ginger and garlic and saute until garlic is tender.
- Add in the oil and bean sprouts and sprinkle with salt, stir-fry until just tender (not soft).
- Add lard, soy sauce and onion and cook another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame oil and serve hot.
The Cookdocjoe Davie, FL
The Rating4 people
sounds fantastic thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Since I make oriental food very often, this is just perfect for a side dish. Thanks so much for this special recipe.tablescape in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!