Reverse Shepherds PieFrom npbradshaw 9 years ago
- rice (1 cup) shopping list
- ground beef (2 packages) shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- ground pepper shopping list
- dried basil (about a palm-ful) shopping list
- 2 small cans of garlic and herb-flavored tomato sauce shopping list
- fresh parsley, chopped (about half a cup) shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
- French-fried onions (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- cook the rice with a little bit of butter.
- while the rice is cooking, brown ground beef in a skillet, seasoning it with salt and pepper.
- once meat is browned, drain it and return it to low heat.
- add the two cans of tomato sauce.
- season again with salt and pepper, and add basil and parsley. mix well.
- spoon over rice.
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and garnish with french-fried onions, if desired.
- eat. have seconds.
The Cooknpbradshaw Atlanta, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!