Tuscan Spinach Bean and Sausage SoupFrom cherylannxo 4 years ago
- 1 link hot Italian-style turkey sausage shopping list
- 1 !9 oz can cannellini beans, rinsed shopping list
- 1 14 oz. can chicken broth shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 8 oz. frozen cut-leaf spinach shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried marjoram shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bring sausage and 1/4" of water to a simmer in a small skillet over mediun heat. Cook, uncovered, until water evaporates, 5-10 minutes. Continue to cook until the sausage is browned on all sides, about 4 minutes more. Transfer to a cutting board; when cool enough to handle, cut into 1/2" pieces.
- Combine the sausage, beans, broth, garlic, spinach and marjoram in a medium saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in cheese just before serving.