Appleishes Cinnamon MuffinsFrom chacha 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk, yogurt or sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups apples, diced shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 4 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- *You can use nutmeg as well but I find it overpowering. shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- Mix together: shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat together butter and sugar until creamy
- Beat in the egg until smooth.
- Add buttermilk or yogurt or sour cream, salt and apples and mix well.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon and add to apple mix to moisten.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups and sprinkle with topping.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating5 people
WONDERFUL recipe,,Many thanks and a high 5!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
I love the streusel like topping! Yummy and thanks!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I was just thinking about apple season and here you posted a great apple muffin recipe. Thanks so much and you've got my 5 forks.peepers in loved it