Country Never Fail Peanut BrittleFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
- Country Never Fail peanut Brittle shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 2 c Granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 ts butter shopping list
- 1 c light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 ts salt shopping list
- 1/2 c water shopping list
- 2 ts baking soda shopping list
- 3 c Raw peanuts (sometimes I roast mine just a little):) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil sugar, corn syrup and water until thread spins.
- Add peanuts, stir continuously after peanuts are added.
- Cook until mixture turns a brownish-gold color.
- Remove from heat, add butter, salt and baking soda.
- Pour onto buttered board, spreading to 1/4-inch thickness.
- When cool break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating8 people
Im not real good at making this but will try this Christmas thanks Lana high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Home-made is always better! Yumjett2whit in Union City loved it
Wow!! I was looking for a similar recipe long time ago. Thank you.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!