Spritz CookiesFrom fireraven 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat over to 375F Beat butter in a large bowl on med to high for 30 seconds. Add sugar and baking powder. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in egg, and vanilla until combined. Beat in as much flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in any remaining flour.
- Put dough into a cookie press fitted with desired plate. Press dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookies sheets, cutting dough from press with a small kinfe or metal spatula. If desired sprinkle shapes with colored sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 mins or until edges are firm but not brown. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool. Makes about 84 cookies.
- To Store: Place cookies in layers separated by pieces of waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temp for 3 days or freeze.
The Cookfireraven Genesee, PA
The Rating4 people
Love these, got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
These cookies are one of my favorites - thanks so much for the recipe! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Love these little gems! got my 5.. hugssssshirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!