homemade honey rollsFrom mamat 6 years ago
How to make it
- first combine all your ingredients except for the honey butter
- then knead your dough until everything is combined well about 15 min
- then separate your dough into little golf balls
- spray your muffin pan with non stick pam
- then put two balls in each hole
- put a lite towel or pillow case over the top of them and let them rise
- this usually takes from 3 to 6 hours you just have to check them when they are really big there ready to be put in the oven on 350 for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. then while hot spread honey butter over the tops.hint the rolls will rise faster if the room is warm.and put honey butter in the middle and your ready to enjoy!
The Cookmamat Willard, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!