Sloppy Pineapple CakeFrom pleasantvalleycabins 7 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 2 C flour shopping list
- 2 C sugar shopping list
- 1 Tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 can crushed pineapple (15 to 20 oz.) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 dash of salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans (optional) shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1 C sugar shopping list
- 3/4 C evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 Tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 Stick butter (or 1/2 C soft butter) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly spray 9x13 baking pan with oil.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl and pour into pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes (until top is a golden brown
- and fork comes out clean)
- Poke holes in cake ( I used a wooden kabob skewer)
- Mix all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and boil for 5 minutes ONLY!
- Pour hot icing evenly over warm cake
- Cool before eating
The Cookpleasantvalleycabins Logan, OH
The Rating6 people
Thanks got this one saved and you have my 5. Love pineapple.blueeyes68ky in Owenton loved it
Sounds great, you have my 5. Thanks for sharinghenrie in Savannah loved it
Oh my! It sounds yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!