Stir-fried Pork With Noodles In Lettuce CupFrom docjoe 6 years ago
- 1 12 oz. cellophane noodles shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground pork shopping list
- 3 scallions chopped, 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1 Tbl. hot bean sauce (chili garlic sauce can also be used) shopping list
- 2 Tbl. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbl. dry sherry shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 head buttercrunch lettuce (iceberg can also be used) shopping list
How to make it
- Soak noodles in warm water for 15 minutes.
- While noodles soak, chop the scallions and set aside and separate lettuce leaves for wraps.
- Remove noodles from the water, drain and chop into 3 " pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the pork.
- Stir-fry the pork until lightly browned.
- Add the noodles, stir-fry for a few seconds, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer until all liquid has evaporated.
- Serve hot.
- The pork is placed into a lettuce leaf and wrapped burrito style by each person dining.
- You can make this dish hotter or milder to your likes.
The Cookdocjoe Davie, FL
The Rating5 people
Big FIVER on this baby, Doc Joe! Thanks :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
this is a great recipe... cellophane noodles are a favorite... a five from me alsopeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
yummy.turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!