Fried Bologna SandwichesFrom sas 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat frying pan to med hi
- Put a slice in each piece of bologna from the center to the outside. It should resemble Pacman
- Fry each slice til crisp. Flip
- Fry other side
- Slather mustard on one bread slice
- Slather mayo on the other bread slice
- Stack the bologna
- Close, Slice and Eat.
- The best
- Some restaurants serve fried onions and peppers and toast a hard roll.
- Must have the mustard.
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating7 people
What a trip down memory lane, Sas. We used to have fried bologna sandwiches with the above ingredients - a lot. There was something yummy about that warm fried bologna nestled between those soft squares of white bread with mustard. (Back then I di...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
So funny!! My mother (a single mom) would stock bologna and boxed noodle dinners for the summer for me and my friends since we were out of school. We use to fry it and loved it. That was in 1985. Wow this brings back memories!! Thanks!!!mango in Marion loved it
Oh yeah! A long time favorite!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!