Wonderful Green Pea Peas And Bacon SaladFrom lanacountry 5 years ago
- WONDERFUL GREEN peas and bacon SALAD shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen small peas (early party peas best) shopping list
- 3- 4 slices of bacon, cooked, drained (very well) and crumbled shopping list
- 1 tart, red-skinned apple shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1 or 2 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh mushrooms sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. horseradish shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Empty peas from package into colander.
- Run hot water over until just thawed.
- Rinse in cold water and drain very thoroughly.
- Without peeling apple, core and chop.
- Combine in bowl drained peas, bacon, chopped apple, celery, and onion.
- Combine sour cream, horseradish, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Add to salad and mix lightly.
- Dressing can be made ahead.
- Serve in bowl lined with crisp greens.
- (Boston or Bibb lettuce, torn) optional
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating4 people
wonderful ingredients great post high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This does sound wonderful! Thanks!mellybelly in loved it
Another wonderful recipe~~eliah in nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!