Oven Baked PancakesFrom alaskanmom 7 years ago
- 2 Cups package pancake mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 Cup blueberries, optional shopping list
- 1/4 Cup semisweet chocolate chips, optional shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cooked bacon pieces, optional shopping list
- butter & syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl stir together pancake mix, milk, egg, cooking oil & cinnamon. (batter will have small lumps)
- Stir in the blueberries, chocolate chips or bacon if desired. Pour into a greased 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch baking dish.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until done. Cut into squares and serve with butter & syrup.