Sour Cream-Cheese Potato CasseroleFrom docjoe 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil unpeeled potatoes until cooked through, cool.
- Grate potatoes (skin and all) coarsely and place in a large casserole being careful not to mash or compress them.
- Put butter and cheese in a small heavy sauce pan over VERY LOW heat, and melt the cheese.
- Add the sour cream and green onions.
- Salt the potatoes.
- Pour cheese mixture over the potatoes and toss LIGHTLY.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, just until hot and cheese is melted.
The Cookdocjoe Davie, FL
The Rating6 people
This is something we make quite often. Delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I have a similar recipe and we love it too! Thanks so much for submitting a great "5" fork fave!lor in Toronto loved it
Delish! High FIVER, Joe, and thank you :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!