Southwest Appetizer CheesecakeFrom fluffy24 7 years ago
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups shredded colby cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces cottage cheese shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 4 ounces chopped green chile peppers shopping list
- 8 ounces jalapeno cheese dip shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1 tomato, chopped shopping list
- 4 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 2 (2 ounce) cans sliced black olives shopping list
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped shopping list
- : shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine crushed tortilla chips and melted butter in a small mixing bowl. Press mixture into a 9-inch springform pan to form the crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Colby-Jack cheese, cottage cheese, eggs and green chile peppers. Spread this mixture evenly into the crust.
- Bake for 1 hour. When finished baking, remove cake from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Combine the jalapeno dip and 8 ounces sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Spread this mixture over the cheesecake to cover any cracks. Return to cake the oven and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for at least 4 hours. When cooled, dollop remaining sour cream on top of the cake (in the center). Arrange the tomatoes, black olives, and green onions around the sour cream in concentric circles.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating7 people
wow great picture high5 recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great party food...love the picture toodebwin in Toronto loved it
You will definitely be the talk of the party with this one!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!