Melt-in-your-mouth Short RibsFrom sharyl4 5 years ago
- 3 pounds beef short ribs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 can (101/2 oz.) condensed French onion soup shopping list
- 1 bottle (12 oz.) dark ale or beer shopping list
How to make it
- Place beef, brown sugar, garlic, and thyme in 3 1/2-6-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with flour and toss to coat
- Mix soup and ale. Pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8-10 hours* or until beef is fork-tender. Remove beef from sauce. Spoon off fat from sauce before serving.
- * Or on HIGH 4-5 hours
The Cooksharyl4 Mohave Valley, AZ
The Rating19 people
Great recipe, Sharyl! Thank you. High FIVE on this one :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Oh I can taste this now, great post a high 5er for me! Cheers! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
tastey ribs thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!