Brownie BallsFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease the bottom of a 9" square pan.
- Combie brownie mix, water, melted butter and eggs by hand until blended (about 50-60 strokes).
- Pour into pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- While still warm, shape into "pebble sized" balls and place on a wax-paper lined tray.
- Freeze completely.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips and shortening together over low heat.
- When brownie balls are frozen, drop one by one into chocolate mixture and coat.
- Allow to harden on the lined tray.
- These are great frozen or room temperature... try them stirred into ice cream!
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating9 people
Sounds like my kind of recipe! Thankssharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
mmmm...sounds delicious!magali777 in Mexico loved it
YUM...Sounds delicious.Thanks Jojoba.ambus in Lahore loved it