Elaines Bbqd Beef RibsFrom chefelaine 5 years ago
How to make it
- Fire up the grill on high heat
- lightly salt and pepper the ribs
- brush lightly with butter
- place ribs presentation side down first
- grill for 15 minutes
- give each rib a one-quarter turn (this gives you the nice grill marks)
- grill another 20 minutes
- turn ribs over
- grill another 20 minutes or until no blood is seen in the meat
- to serve:
- place a nice bed of fresh spinach leaves on the plate
- place the ribs semi-standing, leaning against each other
- garnish with one brown-eyed susan and a few sprigs chamomile, all positioned in a halved key lime ' vase '
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating43 people
Chefelaine...I see you have that title for a reason !!! Thanks :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
I rayed this a five, Elaine. I know how good your beef ribs are.
Pete and Candy.dagnabbit in Barrie loved it
I gave you a 5 too. The decoration also looks appetizing.kitchenhappy1 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!