Thousand Island Salad Dressing From New YorkFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 pinch ground cloves shopping list
- 1 qt (that is correct) mayonnaise shopping list
- 3/4 cup sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water, bring to a boil and remove from the heat.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and the remaining ingredients until smooth (no streaks).
- Chill for an hour and serve over fresh greens, burgers or whatever strikes you.