Pie crust for a monthFrom asetamy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour and salt in large bowl.
- Cut in shortening until mixture resembles course crumbs.
- Place into airtight container, up to one month in fridge.
- For one pie crust use 1 3/4 of pastry mix and 4-5 Tablespoons water
- Sprinkle water over mix and stir with fork until ball forms.
- Shape into disk cover with plastic wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
- Roll out and use as desired.
The Cookasetamy Milwaukee
- Not added to any groups yet!