MountainMamas 7 Layer Bean DipFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix beans and taco seasoning together and spread it out in 2 1/2 quart dish.
- Spread Sour Cream over beans.
- Spread Salsa over sour cream.
- Sprinkle Shredded Cheese on top.
- Optional: garnish with,sliced black olive, fresh chives, diced tomatoes; lettuce if you like. I don't use it but a few times for different friends.
- Bake at 350°F for about 10-20 or until cheese is melted. Can be baked in Microwave.
- **Don't forget the chips**
- I cover with plastic and put in the microwave till cheese is melted. You can heat it a little longer but don't burn. Each Microwave and oven are different so take that into account.