Peanut Butter BarsFrom henrie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil
- extending over sides of pan. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. until
- melted. Add sugar, graham cracker crumbs and peanut butter; mix well.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Microwave chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 ½ to 2
- min. or until melted, stirring after each min. Cool slightly; pour
- over peanut butter mixture in pan. Cool. Cut partially through
- dessert to mark 48 squares. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Lift
- from pan, using foil handles. Cut all the way through dessert into
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
oh yummmmmmmmm love these too big 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Wonderful recipe! High FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
YUMMY!!! We love peanut butter and combined with easy to make that's a 5 all day long!!
Great recipe as usual from an extraordinary cook!
Hope all is well with you and sending my hopes to you for a blessed day!!cadavis in Asheboro loved it