Sour Cream PancakesFrom littlemissey 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar & baking soda. Whisk to blend it together.
- In another bowl combine sour cream and buttermilk (stir to smooth out a bit), then add your eggs and oil.
- Stir into flour mixture until smooth.
- Spoon your batter (about 1/3 cup) per pancake onto your nonstick griddle and flip when top is covered with bubbles or edges look cooked.
- Cook until browned. 4-5 minutes
- Serve with your favorite syrup.
- Makes 12 medium size pancakes.