Pork Chops with Carmelized Onions and Grilled AppleFrom mamalou 6 years ago
- 4 Center Cut pork chops - 1" thick shopping list
- 2 Medium onions -sliced thin shopping list
- 2 TBS butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 TBS brown sugar shopping list
- Cracked black peppercorns shopping list
- salt (to taste) shopping list
- garlic powder (to taste) shopping list
- 2 granny smith apples (cored, and sliced in half across the middle - donut style) shopping list
How to make it
- Slice onion and saute in butter until transparent and tender, add brown sugar and cook until thick and bubbly. Keep warm.
- Press cracked black pepper into chops and season with garlic and salt.
- Grill or broil the chops. When you turn the chops for the first time, put apples on the grill or broiler pan. Turn apples once to grill both sides.
- Serve pork chops topped with onion, then grilled apple slice.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmamalou Attleboro, MA
The Rating7 people
Every single ingredien I like I give you a five thanks:)kimberry in Mesa loved it
i love it esp the carmalized onions with it big 5 a 10 if i could ..........great........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love everything about this recipe and I adore the grilled Granny Smith slices - divine, m'dear! It sounds like a jazzed up comfort dish for sure - and right up my foodie alley. Thanks so much for sharing! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it