Asparagus And Mushroom Stir FryFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
- 2 lb thin asparagus shopping list
- 10 shiitake mushrooms, stemmed shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped chives shopping list
How to make it
- Trim asparagus and break off hard end. Cut in 2-inch lengths.
- Slice shiitake mushrooms.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add asparagus and mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute or until mushrooms are slightly limp.
- Stir in stock, soy and vinegar.
- Bring to boil, cover pan and steam until asparagus is tender, about 2 to 3 minutes depending on thickness of asparagus.
- Uncover and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in chives.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating8 people
you know how much we love mushrooms and asparagus. This gets a 5
Pete and Candydagnabbit in Barrie loved it
Asparagus I love. I like mushrooms, but asparagus better. Really good recipebizzielizzie in Orillia loved it
it is great.... just made it and loved ittashka27 in Aurangabad loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!