Power Breakfast 2 Egg And Salmon SandwichFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 2 large egg whites, beaten shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon capers, rinsed and chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1 ounce smoked salmon shopping list
- 1 slice tomato shopping list
- 1 whole-wheat english muffin, split and toasted shopping list
- SUGGESTION FROM TRIGGER: ADD A THIN SLICE OF AVACADO! shopping list
- I WILL! I WILL! shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until it begins to soften, about 1 minute.
- Add egg whites, salt and capers (if using) and cook, stirring constantly, until whites are set, about 30 seconds.
- To make the sandwich, layer the egg whites, smoked salmon and tomato on English muffin.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Per serving: 214 calories; 5 g fat (1 g sat, 2 g mono); 7 mg cholesterol; 25 g carbohydrate; 19 g protein; 3 g fiber; 670 mg sodium; 221 mg potassium.
- Nutrition bonus: Good source of omega-3s.
- 1 1/2 Carbohydrate Servings
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 2 lean meat
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating8 people
Looks wonderful! Thank yo ufor the post!
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
great family breakfast thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Now this is my kind of breakfast sandwich!
I love smoked salmon with eggs sometimes I add a thin slice of avocado too.
High Five Joymarie
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!