Crunchy Topped Sweet PotatoesFrom greenbear 5 years ago
- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup applesauce, homemade if you can shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 cup granola, homemade if you can shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Cut potatoes into 1" chunks and place in a 3-4 quart crockpot.
- Combine brown sugar, 1/4 cup butter, cinnamon and applesauce in small bowl; blend and pour over potatoes.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until potatoes are tender.
- When ready to serve, melt 2 tbsp. butter in small skillet and add granola and pecan pieces.
- Cook over low heat for 5-6 minutes until fragrant.
- Sprinkle over sweet potatoes and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookgreenbear Las Vegas, NV
The Rating6 people
These sound sooo Good!!! Love sweet 'taters and the crockpot!!! Thanks for a Great post:)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
wonderful thanks for the post.^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Mmmmmm love this recipe will surly try it got my 5 on it to.silverqueen in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!